Here is a list of links are websites that I find useful and nifty.
Sites that I find useful for school:
- Photomath– Photomath allows me to capture a picture of the equation, then provides me with a full solution.
- Thesaurus– For when I run out of words in my brain!
- Bib Me– Helps create citations for a project.
Sites that I use for personal use:
- Spotify– Allows me to listen to music which helps me concentrate which leads to good marks. YAY!
- Snapchat– A social media platform where i can send picture to my friends and have fun.
- Instagram– Another social media platform where I can explore what other people are doing and gain inspiration.
Sites that I use when learning:
- Desmos– Is a nifty online graphing site. It makes drawing graphs neat and precise, with very little room for error… unless you write the equation wrong, haha.
- Khan Academy– Definitely acts as grade booster for me. Its creates math assignments that have to be completed by a certain date in order to get 100% created by my teacher. As well for every assignment there is a corresponding video for extra help.
- Youtube – I learn best by watching people doing examples of math questions. The auditory and visual aspect of these videos allow me to fully understand the lesson at hand. I as well enjoy the flipped classroom technique.
- Kahoot– Kahoot creates a fun and interactive way for teachers to review material with their class. The competition aspect entice the students to participate which I really enjoy.
- Spark Notes– Helps me when I am in deep need to help when reading Shakespeare. It points out metaphors, the over all theme of the book an so much more.